2’6” Small Single4-5 Weeks Delivery£2,229.00
3’ Single4-5 Weeks Delivery£2,229.00
4’ Small Double4-5 Weeks Delivery£2,899.00
4’6” Double4-5 Weeks Delivery£2,899.00
5’ King Size4-5 Weeks Delivery£3,051.00
6’ Super King Size4-5 Weeks Delivery£3,729.00
5’ King Size Zip & Link4-5 Weeks Delivery£4,149.00
6’ Super King Size Zip & Link4-5 Weeks Delivery£4,149.00
- This luxury mattress features the intelligent UltraSens™ 16 pocket spring system. Each spring has 16 active turns within its unique 3-tier configuration, providing seamless progressive-support and unparalleled comfort. Choose a Medium or Firmer comfort level.
- Upholstered with naturally soft and breathable layers of Wool, luxurious Cashmere, Alpaca and Silver, which help regulate body temperature and to ensure a fresh and hygienic night’s sleep. Covered with a Wool and Viscose Belgian Damask to provide a soft and breathable surface.
- Tailored with 3 rows of genuine hand side-stitching for edgeto-edge support, and hand tufted for long lasting comfort.
The Divan & Headboard
- All Regency divans are pocket sprung for additional comfort and support, with a choice of Sprung or Firm Edge.
- Choose either a traditional deep divan base or a modern shallow divan base.
- Finishing divan touches – wooden storage drawers, a choice of exquisite feet or a divan skirt.
- Choose an upholstered headboard to crown the bed.
- A personal design statement – Headboards and divans can be upholstered in a range of fabrics to match any interior, creating a stunning bedroom centrepiece.
-  10 Year Guarantee
-  Carbon Neutral PAS 2060
-  National Bed Federation Approved
-  Made in the UK
Mattress Size Chart
Small Single (2'6") 75cm x 190cm 2ft 6in x 6ft 3in Single (3') 90cm x 190cm 3ft x 6ft 3in Small Double (4') 120cm x 190cm 4ft x 6ft 3in Double (4'6") 135cm x 190cm 4ft 6in x 6ft 3in King (5') 150cm x 200cm 5ft x 6ft 6in Super King (6') 180cm x 200cm 6ft x 6ft 6in
Single (90cm) 90cm x 200cm 3ft x 6ft 6in Double (140cm) 140cm x 200cm 4ft 7in x 6ft 6in King (160cm) 160cm x 190cm 5ft 3in x 6ft 6in
- Home Delivery
Mattress Delivery Information
Choosing the mattress that will give you the perfect night’s sleep and fit in with budget is one thing, but getting it to your home is a different matter entirely. However when choosing to order from Beds Direct, we will take care of the delivery process for you, to make sure it reaches your home as quickly and conveniently as possible. This is all part of our commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and quality mattresses direct to your door.
Once you’ve decided you’ve placed your order with us, our customer service team will then send you an order confirmation via email.
What happens next?
The next stage is for our carriers to prepare your goods for delivery, providing it is readily available in stock. However, in cases where goods aren’t in stock they will be made to order from the Hypnos factory and delivered to our delivery carriers as soon as possible. This ensures there is the least inconvenience and delay to you throughout the process.
After product items have been confirmed and prepared for delivery, our delivery team will then contact you to arrange a day and time for delivery that suits you. Given the volume of orders and breadth of areas we cover, we aren’t always able to give precise delivery times, but we will provide customers with a delivery window. For added convenience we can also arrange for you to be contacted by our delivery team one hour before your goods will be arriving.
With a delivery time arranged, you can simply await the arrival of your new mattress. And to make life as easy as possible for you, our delivery team will make sure your mattress is taken to your room of choice before they leave. Therefore you don’t have to worry about manoeuvring it through your home to where you want it, as this will be taken care of.
Post delivery service
Once your mattress is in, it’s time to get the bed made and enjoy a good night’s sleep for years to come. However, for added peace of mind, we also offer customers a 100 Night Sleep Trial, so if you’re not completely satisfied with your mattress, you can let us know and we’ll arrange for collection and a full refund.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- It is very elegant and matches most colour schemes
I am really impressed with the craftmanship of this bed, the St James Supreme Regency set. My sister has the exact same bed and after much shopping around I decided that this was the bed I was going to purchase. It is very elegant and matches most colour schemes, which is idea if you like to change them often. I like dark purples, reds, browns, and so this is perfect.
- A giant slice of elegance in my home.
I was sold at the 0% finance, amazing service from this company. A good bed is a must in my book, and this is superb quality. High quality bed, works very well with the rest of the furniture in my bedroom, and fits in with the colour scheme. The Damask cover is wonderful and soft to touch. A giant slice of elegance in my home.
- All is good with this bed set
Really like this double bed from the St James Supreme range, does exactly what I need.